Limewash is a very traditional finish, used to decorate and protect porous stone and lime-rendered surfaces. Like Distemper, Limewash is a breathable finish making it suitable for old and damp-problematic walls. Unlike paint, limewash penetrates the surface and the colour is built up by applying successive coats.
- Recommended for exterior use only on lime render and porous stone
- Gloss level – 3% (very matt)
- Covers approx 6 square metres per litre (one coat)
- Available in a wide choice of colours. Please check the required colour can be mixed before ordering.
- Available in 5L
- Limewash is made to order, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
Little Greene Paint
Please order a Little Greene Colour card before you commit to buying your paint:- FREE Little Greene Colour Card Pack
Little Greene Paints are available in:-
Interior Finishes:- Absolute Matt, Intelligent Matt, Flat Oil Eggshell, Intelligent Eggshell, Intelligent Satinwood, All Surface Primer, Traditional Oil Gloss, Distemper.
Exterior Finishes:- Masonry Paint, Tom’s Oil Eggshell, Intelligent Exterior Eggshell, Traditional Oil Gloss, Limewash.